About      |      Support Us      |      Volunteer      |      News      |      Contact Us
About  |  Support  |  Volunteer  |  News  |  Contact
Donate            Become A Sponsor            Buy T-Shirt   
Donate            Become A Sponsor            Buy T-Shirt   
Donate
Your generous donation keeps us going, thank you!
Your gift enables Vision 4 Children to continue our mission of fighting poverty through education. 

It will help our deserving students reach the great height of their potential by providing a free, high-quality education, daily meals, transport, new buildings, more classrooms and much more. Your generosity is greatly appreciated and handled with the utmost care. Approximately 96% of the donations goes directly to the school. The remaining 4% is lost in bank transaction fees. 

How to donate?
You can do a direct transfer to our Bank Account Number: 1506 22 25146

Or use our integrated PayPal solution here on the website. With this solution you can also choose to donate a monthly amount if wished for. Press the button below to get guided through- and set up your donation.


Become A Sponsor
You can help break the poverty cycle by sponsoring a student today.
Your sponsorship provides a student with everything required for a successful education! Educational materials, school uniforms, meals and a safe, clean environment. 

Use our integrated PayPal solution here to sponsor a student. Press the button below to get guided through- and set up your sponsorship. 

Copyright © 2019 vision4children.org - Ryghseter Association. All Rights Reserved.

This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Powered By ClickFunnels.com